Precision micro mouldings for the instrumentation and electronics industry
If you require precision micro mouldings then you’ve come to the right place. DP Seals understands design engineers in the instrumentation and electronics industries exacting standards for micro rubber mouldings.
With experience in semi-conductor, capacitors, switches, printing machines, sensors, hand held devices, custom sports equipment and transport we can rise to any challenge. From silicone rubber bellows for specialised breath alcohol analysis equipment to interfacial seals for high-density PCB connectors.
Precision micro mouldings innovation
One of the things that sets us apart is our ability to produce very thin, flash free components. This includes incorporating tiny holes to an accuracy pushing the limits of what is achievable in the industry. Another example of our innovative approach is the use of over-moulding. This was used recently to create a multiple layer component from highly conductive carbon nanotube grades combined with highly insulative Silicones.
Rubber materials expertise built on 40 years of experience
Developing custom rubber gaskets, seals and mouldings for the varied and innovative requirements of our many customers over 40 years has enabled us to build an unrivalled in-depth knowledge of rubber material performance. Material selection is key to helping our customers achieve their objectives and we have experience in working with neoprenes, nitriles, EPDM, HNBR and cutting edge polymers like silicone fluoroelastomer, nanotech additives and fillers through to Viton Extreme and perfluoroelastomers like FFKM.
Working closely with customers, we continually research and innovate to develop exactly the right blend of rubber compound for the required application resulting in enhanced longevity, improved performance and the best cost/benefit approach.
You can be assured of the quality of our precision rubber micro mouldings
Starting with material blend selection, through tool development and prototype mouldings to volume delivery, DP Seals specialists support all stages of manufacturing, from polymer material preparation through cleaning to inspection and quality assurance; all of which is fully integrated into the company’s rigorous AS 9100 quality regimen, which incorporates ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
See some of our press release and case studies here:
- Lion Laboratories
- Hypertac interfacial seals
- Limpet Technology’s revolutionary height safety system
- Waters Corporation award-winning family of LC/MS instruments
- High performance rubber belts for Cubic Transportation
- ‘Weeping’ O-ring solution for Bulgin Components’ new MPI range of illuminated vandal-proof switches
- DP Seals provides a key safety component in all screw terminal aluminium electrolytic capacitors manufactured by BHC Aerovox
- High performance seals for Gill Instruments’ air flow sensors, anemometers and position sensors.
- Specialised components for an electronic drive controller used in mobility scooters, wheelchairs and floor cleaners