DP Seals manufacture custom rubber mouldings designed to the highest possible tolerances. This includes simple products right up to hugely complex dual material, conductive and semi-conductive rubber components. Catering for both low and high volume we specialise in transfer and compression moulding and also have expertise in rubber to metal bonding.
A specialist custom rubber mouldings manufacturer
Our rubber moulding expertise is so good we are often contacted by other rubber companies to assist them with technical requirements beyond their capabilities. By involving us early our customers benefit from the value we deliver at each stage of the design and manufacturing process. This includes:
- Material selection
- 3D printing & prototyping
- In-house tool & mould making
- Fluorination & Cryogenic Cleaning contributing to a quality approach that is second to none.
Renowned materials expertise
Our materials expertise has been gained over 40 years and we manufacture from a wide choice of materials. This includes EPDM, Neoprenes, HNBR, Silicones, Fluorocarbons and Perfluoroelastomers but we often develop specialist compounds to meet the exact requirements of your design. When combined with our proven processes, the latest technologies and industry leading delivery times we guarantee excellent results and trouble-free production.
Serving industries across the globe
Because of our 40 years expertise and experience our bespoke mouldings are used throughout the world. Wherever you are you’re never far away from one of our seals, mouldings or components. As a result we have attracted an ever expanding and loyal customer base serving a diverse range of industries.
Meeting & surpassing industry standards
With our focus on absolute quality you can be confident in us helping you meet and surpass the following industry standards, regulations and specifications:
- BAE Systems approval and AS 9100
- FDA, USP & WRAS
- Clean in Place (CIP), Steam in Place (SIP) and high temperature steam sterilization practices
- 3-A Sanitary Standards (3-A)
- EC Regulation 1935/2004
- Antibacterial silver additives (Wacker Silpuran TM)
- Ingress Protection (IP ratings)
- World Rally Car (WRC)
- Norsok M-710
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
In fact if you have an industry standard you need to meet that’s not on this list just ask. We’ll help you achieve what you need.
Solving a wide variety of problems
Our custom rubber mouldings are helping to solve the most difficult challenges including:
- Reducing noise
- Reducing vibration
- Preventing ingress
- Rubber bonding
- Shielding against electro-magnetic interference (EMI)
- Managing insulation
- Managing conduction
Types of rubber mouldings
Our custom moulded parts are manufactured to the highest tolerances and some of the rubber products we’ve made include:
- Anti-vibration mounts
- Cable glands, boots and mouldings
- Specialist connector seals
- Miniature rubber balls and plungers
- Masking fins
- Rubber bellows, belts, bushes and nozzles
- Micro O-Rings
- Rubber to metal bonded fasteners
- Pressure release plugs
- Rubber to rubber moulded parts
See for yourself
Why not take a look at a few of our press releases and case studies to see how we’ve helped companies like yours:
- Lion Laboratories
- Hope technology
- High performance rubber belts for Cubic Transportation
- DP Seals provides a key safety component in all screw terminal aluminium electrolytic capacitors manufactured by BHC Aerovox
- Specialised components for an electronic drive controller used in mobility scooters, wheelchairs and floor cleaners.
- Domino A-Series printing machines offer enhanced performance thanks to a new ink nozzle designed and produced by DP Seals.
What our clients say
As someone who has been assessing suppliers for over 20 years it was quite apparent to me that DP Seals are technical experts and industry specialists. In meeting our 4M and QCDES standards it was their personal touch and attention to detail that helped set them apart. Natasha Witcombe Technical Procurement Engineer, Ricoh
See more testimonials
Selection of rubber mouldings for aerospace, subsea and general industry.
Download our Free Guides
Use our handy checklist for Design Engineers
Watch our videos with top tips on rubber hardness, temperature, tolerance, quality and chemical compatibility considerations
Use our Online Chemical Compatibility Database.