Welcome to DP Seals, the home of high quality
custom rubber seals, gaskets and mouldings.
For over 40 years DP Seals’ have manufactured custom rubber mouldings that customers recognise for going beyond outstanding performance to ensure safety, security and integrity.
Our unique patented tooling and moulding system enables production of small, close tolerance, flashless mouldings that few companies in the world can match.
Global custom rubber seals, gaskets & mouldings manufacturer
DP Seals is a leading global supplier of custom seals, gaskets and mouldings. Based in Poole, the company has been manufacturing custom rubber mouldings for over 40 years.
These high precision components play a key role in a huge variety of applications such as Formula 1 racing cars, anaerobic digesters and London Underground ticket machines. In the Aerospace industry rubber parts are provided to Airbus 787, Boeing Dreamliner, Black Hawk and Typhoon. In the Sub-sea sector rubber components include wet-mate and dry-mate fibre-optic connector technologies.
- AS 9100 accredited custom rubber moulding specialists
- Advanced rubber technology for extreme environments: FFKM, VITON Extreme, Lo-temp FKM, Silicone, etc
- In-mould rubber-to-metal bonding
- Over 30 presses in operation, from prototyping to large volume production
- Independent, privately run, with over 40 years of in-house tooling know-how
- Sophisticated on-line data exchange and CAD/CAM links: from your engineer’s CAD Solid Model direct to our in-house tool room
- Latest cryogenic (-130°C) cleaning systems
Industries we serve
- Aerospace & Defence
- Food and Dairy
- Instrumentation and Electronics
- Machine Tools
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Specialist Automotive
- Industry and manufacturing in general
A Rubber Moulding Company with Uncompromising Quality Control
Working hand-in-hand with your design engineers we provide expert advice on materials and performance to help ensure your products meet specification. We manufacture everything from simple O-rings to large custom mouldings and complex metal bonded products – all to the highest standards of quality and precision. And, with our own CAD/CAM-linked CNC tool room, we can develop prototypes quickly, shortening your time to market.
All this is underpinned by the unified aerospace AS 9100 quality standard, incorporating DP Seals rigorous ISO 9001 Quality Control with ISO 14001 Environmental Management and ISO 45001 Health & Safety approvals.