Custom rubber gaskets, seals and mouldings innovation is in our DNA
At DP Seals we love a challenge more than most! Some of the challenges we’ve helped design engineers overcome include but aren’t limited to, the following combination of criteria:
- Producing seals with complex sub-millimetre detailing
- Producing seals to ensure electrical isolation
- Co-moulding of conductive and non-conductive materials
- Maintaining mating tolerances between connector pins
- Providing high reliability protection against fluid ingress
- Developing bespoke materials to survive extremely aggressive environments
- Producing slits in mouldings that open momentarily at the right time to produce good-sized bubbles capable of stirring effluent
- Producing rubber mouldings that reduce dust generation
- Design and manufacturing mouldings that enhanced performance and simplify cleaning and maintenance.
- Designing rubber safety plugs which incorporate a thin membrane designed to burst at either 40 or 70psi – safely relieving internal pressure.
- Producing connector seals and rubber gaskets that ensure environmental integrity against salt, dust and water
By becoming proficient in the use of gas phase fluorination, we are able to achieve precision modifications of the surface properties of plastic, polymers and rubber – and thereby reduce friction and enhance a number of other characteristics in even the smallest and most complex of components.
Creativity, experience, expertise, a focus on quality and our patented moulding process help us do things differently
As you can see from some of our examples above we love to innovate. Supporting our creative thinking we have over 40 years of experience, unrivalled materials expertise, a focus on quality, in-house tooling and a patented moulding process to ensure we deliver exactly what you need.