In line with the purpose and context of DP Seals Ltd and it’s strategic direction, the company is concerned for the health, safety and welfare of all persons performing work-related activities that are under our control.
The company are continuously monitoring developments of the Coronavirus outbreak, through Department of Health and Social Care, and Public Health England web sites, it’s progress and how this may affect our employees, contractors and visitors.
The company is taking all reasonable steps to protect the well being of our own employees through:
- Control of contractors and visitors, restricting them to essential appointments only and with the use of appropriate PPE and social distancing
- Instructing employees in the best actions to take to avoid contamination, through good hygiene, the use of appropriate PPE and social distancing
- Providing appropriate PPE and cleaning/cleansing products
- Extra cleaning of vulnerable areas
- COVID-19 RIsk Assessments
It is the responsibility of all employees, contractors and visitors to adhere to all safety information and instructions.
It is the responsibility of all employees, contractors and visitors to contribute towards making work areas as safe as possible.
The Directors give full backing to this policy statement and will support those who are involved in carrying it out.
The above Policy Statement is supported by health and safety objectives with the aim of continual improvement and will be subject to periodic review to ensure continuing suitability.
The Coronavirus (Covid-19) Policy Statement shall be made available to all interested parties,