Global custom rubber seals, gaskets & mouldings manufacturer
If rubber seals, gaskets or mouldings play a vital role in your product, let DP Seals play a major part in your future.
DP Seals is a leading global supplier of custom seals, gaskets and mouldings. Based in Poole, the company has been manufacturing custom rubber mouldings for over 40 years.
These high precision components play a key role in a huge variety of applications such as Formula 1 racing cars, anaerobic digesters and London Underground ticket machines. In the Aerospace industry rubber parts are provided to Airbus 787, Boeing Dreamliner, Black Hawk and Typhoon. In the Sub-sea sector rubber components include wet-mate and dry-mate fibre-optic connector technologies.
- AS 9100 accredited custom rubber moulding specialists
- Advanced rubber technology for extreme environments: FFKM, VITON Extreme, Lo-temp FKM, Silicone, etc
- In-mould rubber-to-metal bonding
- Over 30 presses in operation, from prototyping to large volume production
- Independent, privately run, with over 40 years of in-house tooling know-how
- Sophisticated on-line data exchange and CAD/CAM links: from your engineer’s CAD Solid Model direct to our in-house tool room
- Latest cryogenic (-130°C) cleaning systems
Industries we serve
- Aerospace & Defence
- Food and Dairy
- Instrumention and Electronics
- Machine Tools
- Power Generation
- Subsea Oil & Gas
- Specialist Automotive
- Industry and manufacturing in general
Uncompromising Quality Control
Working hand-in-hand with your design engineers we provide expert advice on materials and performance to help ensure your products meet specification. We manufacture everything from simple O-rings to large custom mouldings and complex metal bonded products – all to the highest standards of quality and precision. And, with our own CAD/CAM-linked CNC tool room, we can develop prototypes quickly, shortening your time to market.
All this is underpinned by the unified aerospace AS 9100 quality standard, incorporating DP Seals rigorous ISO 9001:2008 Quality Control with ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management and OHSAS 18001:2007 Health & Safety approvals.